The decree absolute is the legal document that ends your marriage, once the DECREE NISI is pronounced then you must wait for at least 6 weeks

only then you can apply for DECREE ABSOLUTE.

The reason behind the delay is that you have a chance to discuss finances and other issues with your husband or wife before the marriage comes to an end.

So if you are willing to instruct a firm of Solicitors in Hounslow to file a divorce petition on your behalf and advise and represent you till the DECREE ABSOLUTE